Friday, April 24, 2009

Some Speakers I Met During The Event

I learnt that I could have a pre-launch to my Backpack 4LIFE. So I decided to accelarate editing my 2 eBooks, launch that and have several interviews with thought leaders in social/mind-body-spirit growth and environmental restoration.

At CIAF I met Paul Hannam and secured an interview, this interview was completed May 12th, the focus was environmental restorations- going green in business and what individuals can do.
I have 5 other interviews set up in areas of a.) author of a children's book that teaches about Visulization-interview on May 23 (b) Creator of a non-profit called "Two Years 2 Change" a program that conducts one day programs at elementry and middle school on going GREEN- interview on May 23 (c) Interview with Dr. Tanya Jones- a medical doctor who is now a spiritual teacher and producer of internet radio show "Full Healing Spectrum"....and more...launch of my eBooks is planned for June first week.

I also learnt about Flash powerpoint and I am creating one to put out on You-Tube and my website www.bluemarble4life.com which is also a social media platform (template created by Marc Horner and Hollis Carter) so I can create a target following in my niche.

I also connected with Cecile, an artist, and in the grouyp email someone promoted her and now we are going to talk as I need artistic work for my second eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment